BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Specialist, Client Service (Service Director)
This is a client facing role with a focus on inbound and outbound file connectivity inclusive but not limited to swift, customized trade files via FTP and the firms proprietary portal. Candidate will face off with client’s technology team. Candidate will coordinate testing with client and internal technology teams. Candidate will also be responsible for troubleshooting trade and cash instructions with a focus on improving STP along with the automation of client activity and the elimination of manual instructions. Client support for customized reporting, navigation of our proprietary portal. Emphasis on project management as it relates to client technology projects in order to keep them on track and on time to meet the varying deadlines.
Other general responsibilities may include:
- Leads team members in providing support to major clients whose partnership with BNY Mellon may have a broad impact on the business in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and extensive experience to analyze information. Uses masterful communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides key individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an expert understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Leads clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolves the most complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed. Leads resolution of issues escalated by more junior team members.
- Uses extensive knowledge of client issues and needs to lead business development efforts. Uses expert understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Uses knowledge of client services best practices and BNY Mellon client needs to lead the teams development of process improvements.
No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. May assign work to more junior team members. Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Woodland Park
Internal Jobcode: 70102
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1818786