BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Service (Treasury Services)
- Works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing an array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed. Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Helps develop process improvements.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
- 5-7 years work experience preferred
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70104
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1818792