BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Client Service
• Manages a medium-sized client service team responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis. Maintains familiarity with industry best practices.
• Completes end-to-end training for all new joiners including business overview, systems training, functional training
• Coordinates and directs the daily operations of a client service team. Monitors work metrics and standards; resolves team issues as required.
• Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
• Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs; may use knowledge of client issues to contribute to business development efforts.
• Manages internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
• Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Reviews and updates training content regularly.
• Contribute to updating procedures for each function, ensure all updates are captured in Update Log
• Ensure EOD checks are completed
• Provide MIS, team training information, trend analysis to AM/OM as and when requested
• Manage KRI’S, KPI’s
• Be the face of the team & manage day to day service delivery for end clients.
• Ensure that established staffing performances are maintained.
• Ensure all end of day reporting’s and checks are completed on a timely manner, as appropriate
• Ensure that the all documentations including process manuals are in place.
• Complete administrative duties within prescribed and within agreed upon time frames
• Liaise with onshore client facing team to resolve any queries that might arise
• To Coordinate with the BNYMellon disaster recovery group and responsible for representing Asset Admin function from business ownership standpoint on behalf of Pune to ensure that business continuity practices are tested successfully in case of any disaster situation in Pune.
• To do a “Time and Motion” study on a quarterly basis based on the volumes trend to ensure the right and optimum utilization of the resources and the additional resource requirements are timely escalated to the Operations Assistant Manager and Operations Manager
• To create a knowledge repository for the larger group which works like a reference guide or a playbook to share knowledge and information of the Asset Admin process to our onshore business partners and internal management and support groups.
• Reinforce the importance of early identification and escalation of potential risks to staff. Reinforce importance to staff of timely completion of the required risk training and monitor their progress as required.
• Create an environment that stresses the importance of compliant and ethical behaviour, and encourages the identification and reporting of concerns or issues relating to compliance with the Code of Conduct, statutes, regulations, company policies and ethical standards.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ensure no material audit issues arise by identifying, reporting and addressing potential risk areas
• Ensure audit, client, compliance, management and trustee queries are highlighted, thoroughly investigated and responded to in a timely manner
• Proficiency in English
• At least 3 years of experience in a relevant area of Financial Services.
• At least 3 years management experience.
• Preferred technical knowledge of corporate trust, products and services.
• Proficiency in using MS Excel/Word and other relevant office systems
• Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Dependability, flexibility and the ability to lead by example
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Nature and Area of Impact – This role supports and assists the Client Service Managers onshore to ensure delivery of good client service by accurate and timely processing of transactions. The quality and timeliness directly affects how the organization is perceived by our clients.
• Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy.
• Must demonstrate flexibility towards job timings, extended shifts and open to move from one function to other as needed.
• Analytical Skills
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70101
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1818822