BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Client Service
Eagle Investment Systems, a BNY Mellon company, is committed to helping financial institutions worldwide grow assets efficiently with its innovative portfolio management suite of data management, investment accounting and performance measurement solutions that are delivered over its secure private cloud, Eagle ACCESS.
The Knowledge Specialist (Senior Analyst, Client Service) is a person who have strong understanding about fund accounting concepts and financial market industry. Working closely alongside Senior Knowledge Specialists and Knowledge Team Lead resources, the Knowledge Specialist will perform investigative tasks to facilitate resolution of client issues and gain expertise in key product areas.
Specific job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues in the Eagle Data Accounting product, providing timely solutions to client issues.
• Develop proficiency in key product areas as defined by Knowledge Team Lead resources.
• Develop expertise in specific product areas (like Core Accounting, Income, Insurance and Reporting, Mutual Funds) by attending training, working with Senior Knowledge Specialist or Knowledge Team Lead resources, or collaborating with other resources.
• Test and verify client workflows prior to providing clients with a software patch or new release
• Publish or review technical documentation on advanced concepts, including development of content for knowledge base articles, white papers, troubleshooting guides
• Build solid strategic partnerships with Client Operations Managers and other departments within Eagle
• Contribute to creating training materials, generating technical notes, and developing problem isolation tools
• Travel: The Knowledge Specialist role is expected to have minimal travel.
The ideal candidate will possess some or all of the following traits:
- 2-4 years of experience in fund accounting
- Master’s Degree in finance or accounting area
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills.
- Understanding of the financial services industry.
- An interest in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to define problems, analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Experience with some of the following will be an additional asset: Microsoft Office, relational databases, SQL.
- Flexibility to support Market hours and do some after-hours work when necessary.
At a high level, Knowledge Specialist will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Ability to effectively investigate and solve client issues.
- Ability to publish accurate and thorough Knowledge Base articles.
- Ability to develop expected knowledge in assigned functional or technical areas.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1818863