BNY Mellon Careers
Marketing Data Analyst, Digital Analytics Team
- Manage and analyze complex sets of digital and offline data (e.g. web, social, email, brand, event, etc.) to measure performance across marketing, business development and recruiting initiatives.
- Analyze audience behavior through conversion data and multichannel attributions.
- Perform and analyze multivariate and A/B testing to enable fact-based decision making.
- Effectively interpret results and analysis to an audience with a varying degree of digital metrics knowledge.
- Perform data validation and coordinate tagging and tracking parameter implementations for accurate data collection.
- Maintain and optimize performance dashboards for all business areas and custom campaigns.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- 2+ years of experience producing performance reporting and conducting data-driven analyses, ideally in a financial service company or digital marketing discipline/agency
- Excellent analytic, mathematic, statistical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with digital metrics, conversion/audience segment/attribution analysis
- Proven experience in the use of web analytics solutions (i.e. Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Demandbase, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, CRM data, social media, data visualization and attribution tools (e.g. Marketo, Hootsuite, Tableau, Salesforce)
- Proven project management experience with ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert level proficiency of MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, economics or related field preferred
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Fixed time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Sagittarius, Sucha 2.
- Working hours: 9:00-17:15
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85429
Requisition Number: 1818871