BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Data Management & Quantitative Analysis
The opportunity is an excellent chance for someone who is eager to learn the architecture behind mortgage-structured products, specifically the waterfall pay-down details.
- Produce payments on new and existing book of mortgage-backed security bonds (MBS, RESEC, CMBS, MILN, etc.)
- Script cash-flow models for new transactions using BNY Mellon’s in-house modeling platform
- Troubleshoot payment results with an independent shadow component and present findings and recommendations to senior analysts
- Validate third-party findings and enhance models with changes that are pertinent
- Review legal deal documents and analyze collateral pools
- Communicate complex payment methodologies to investors, issuers, and counsel
- Basic knowledge of mortgage-backed securities (MBS, RESEC, CMBS, MILN, ETC.)
- Working knowledge in bond math and waterfall cash-flow modeling
- Will and desire to sift through large sets of data and use it quantitatively
- Willingness to speak-up and respectively offer opposing views
- Self-starter mentality is a must
- Thorough knowledge of excel is a must
- Working knowledge in Python and R is a plus
What we can offer you
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70126
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1818902