BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Service
Technical Operations Manager
The Operations Manager will act as the daily interaction point between external clients and internal Eagle community supporting Eagle’s service offering. S/he also ensures the availability, performance, maintenance and support of a fast-paced, high volume, high availability and high growth environment. An operations manager will need to understand high level business operational workflows, as well as, work to triage, and resolve, or escalate technical incidents to the appropriate assignment groups. Additionally, the operations manager will be required to oversee the service catalogue lifecycle for Eagle Access hosted clients. With this expertise, the operations manager will effectively advocate on behalf of their clients to resolve issues in a timely manner and thus exceed client expectations by providing extraordinary customer service.
· Exceed client expectations by using product, technical and client expertise to effectively solve client issues in a timely manner.
· Coordinate investigations and responses by internal and external clients.
· Fully own escalated issues from inception to resolution to ensure resolution times meet client expectations.
· Participate in incident management, problem management, and service request fulfillment processes.
· Knowledge capture and transfer, assisting others in the implementation and use of Eagle software.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of service catalogue workflows and identify continual service improvement opportunities by working with technical support teams.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow ticketing system.
· Manage incidents and service requests through task submission, prioritization, and completion.
· Effectively communicate to internal and external clients by providing timely updates and setting realistic expectations.
· Simple SQL query knowledge.
· Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
· Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
· Proven ability to build strong relationships, both with colleagues and with internal and external clients.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems installation and support.
· ITIL v3 Foundation certification a plus.
· Self-motivator with a strong work ethic, initiative, critical and strategic problem-solving skills
· Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
· Must be able to quickly gather and analyze data.
· Experience using Eagle products is preferred, but not required
· Experience working with a high volume ticketing system is a plus
· Prior Service Now experience a plus
· Flexibility to support market hours and do some after-hours work when necessaryClient Service - IC3 Works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon. Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base. Provides individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing an array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon. Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed. Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration. Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Helps develop process improvements. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Supports multiple, complex client accounts. Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 70104
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1818923