BNY Mellon Careers
EMEA Regional Director, Recruitment
- Managing a regional recruitment team of circa 24 Talent Acquisition professionals, through the establishment of goals/standards/metrics, coaching & development.
- Active member of the EMEA HR Leadership Forum and Global Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, providing thought leadership and critical updates to both groups.
- Supporting regional HR & business leadership in managing resources against client hiring needs including managing the needs of the EMEA Executive Committee and their direct reports.
- Managing the end to end Recruitment of business critical/Managing Director level roles across the region
- Partnering with HR/Recruiting leadership to bring context and foresight to regional hiring plans; workforce planning.
- Presenting and updating business leadership teams which could include legal entity Board meetings, senior leadership meetings etc.
- Lead the regional recruitment efforts from both a diversity and inclusion stand point as well as direct sourcing to ensure we are delivering the very best talent, at the right cost, to our internal clients.
- Maintaining knowledge of best practices in sourcing, assessment and selection of employees/prospective-employees.
- Partnering with colleagues globally to ensure a connected approach to clients and key stakeholders are updated in a timely fashion.
- Act as a recruiting ‘Subject Matter Expert’ to senior Human Resources & Business leadership, able to articulate and be referenced on a full spectrum of recruiting matters.
- Assist the recruiting teams in staying connected to business contacts/business-imperatives, ensuring attraction strategies are capable of delivering the skills, knowledge & attributes required to meet organizational aims.
- Work collaboratively with HRBPs & Business leadership to proactively identify resource requirements, and leverage all corporate channels to deliver talent pool in a timely fashion.
- Managing vendor relationships including RPO, executive search firms, contingency search firms, research firms, & background screening vendors.
- Whilst actively keeping recruitment costs down, securing business funding required for any ad hoc or regional / business specific tools that are extraordinary to our normal infrastructure.
- Supporting wider global HR in any TA related projects that effect the EMEA region.
- Educated to degree or equivalent level.
- Deep recruitment experience gained ‘in-house’ in a Talent Acquisition function.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Remote management of in disparate locations is preferred.
- Experience of recruiting professional, technical and other operational positions using best practice sourcing methods is essential.
- The incumbent must be an effective communicator with strong coaching skills and be knowledgeable of pertinent employment law across Europe.
- Previous Financial Services experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 32998
Organization: HR EMEA-HR16445
Requisition Number: 1818950