BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Project Manager
• Delivers and implements client driven or client related projects that involve complex, high quantity, sometimes contradictory information. Provides analytical expertise in support of project objectives. Problem solves to adhere to strict deadlines and standard project process/implementation methods. Gathers and analyses information to assist in development of recommendations to address Client and Business objectives for a specific business group or technology area.
• Identifies and manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
• Constructs effort-driven, resource-levelled project plans for assigned projects or workstreams in medium to moderately complex programs. Analyses, defines and prioritizes business requirements (and functional specifications if required), based on Client requirements and user needs. Translates into functional design, test planning and user documentation.
• Facilitates project meetings and workshops with External Clients and Internal Stakeholders as appropriate. Produces both informational and decision-seeking reports, analyses and/or presents outputs of the meetings to relevant parties for sign off. Participates in the sales process by preparing RFP responses, giving sales presentations or joining sales meetings.
• Monitors project process, risks and issues through weekly reports, CAIR log, project plans. Escalates issues that will significantly impact project delivery to relevant parties. Assists more junior roles with issue resolution. Provides consultation to the Client and the Business on applying technology to business opportunities and processes, including analyses, planning and implementation of functional applications or systems. Provides consultation to Clients and Internal Business groups on process-improvement projects designed to improve business results.
• Manages project post-implementation reviews. Communicates effectively and frequently with Project Initiators, Technology, Operations and/or the Client and ensures regular communication among these groups.
• Stays abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting, etc."
• Ideally with asset servicing knowledge but generic financial markets (asset management for example) is acceptable
• Team player and self-starter
• German and English language skills
• Very good MS Office skills (including MS Project)
• Prince/2 or similar project management qualification (PMI, Agile)
• University degree
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70284
Organization: Business Change-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1818966