BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Analyst, Trustee&Depositary
The Senior Analyst will join the Compliance Oversight Team within the Depositary bank. She/he will mainly focus on the activities related to safekeeping duties applicable to depositary banks in Luxembourg and in particular she/he will cope with safekeeping and ownership verification tasks.
The Senior Analyst will assist management in maintaining a comprehensive monitoring program and conducting a wide range of administrative and monitoring activities across both Custodians and Fund Managers (including their delegates).
- Perform daily/monthly controls related to safekeeping duties (safekeeping vs record keeping, timely settlement of transactions) and monitor all exceptions that need to be escalated
- Communicate/monitor/follow up escalations
- Ensure strong understanding of the Clients and their specificities
- Produces periodic reports for funds
- Assists in the preparation of reporting requirements for the Board of the Fund.
- Execute/reviews administrative duties within the team
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3 years of work experience is suitable
- A previous experience in a Depositary bank is preferred
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and AIFMD and UCITS V Regulations. A previous experience with alternative investment funds strategy such as private equity and real estate would be a plus.
- Fluent English skills (verbally and written).
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70618
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1818972