BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst - Client Reporting and Performance
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Reporting associates when reporting on portfolio performance and when providing guidance to clients in the areas of risk management and portfolio allocation.
- Serves as the organizations expert regarding the different product lines and takes the opportunity to answer escalated inquiries.
- Maintains the online platform utilized by clients to generate reports on their portfolios and portfolio performance. Implements improvements to systems. Trains clients on report production.
- Listens to and evaluates client concerns and needs, and develops plans to improve client experience. Publishes white papers on industry trends and reports on areas where revenues from products and product capabilities can be expanded.
- Incumbent with liaise and collaborate with clients as well as internal stakeholders from Product, Technology, Operations, Service, Etc.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in trading or brokerage preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70095
Job: Customer/Client Service
Organization: Client Experience Admin-HR16349
Requisition Number: 1819012