BNY Mellon Careers
ICS Support Technician - Client Service, Transfer Agency
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. No direct reports.
- Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Lothian Region-Edinburgh
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Transfer Agency EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1819180