BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Analyst, Trustee&Depositary
Assists management in maintaining a comprehensive monitoring program and conducting a wide range of administrative and monitoring activities across both Custodians and Fund Managers (including their delegates).
- Ensures the funds comply with regulatory and fund-specific documentation.
- Produces of Trustee reports for funds for each period and/or year-end.
- Assists in the preparation of reporting requirements for the Board of the Fund.
- Assists the Manager in the day to day operations.
- Investigates pricing and other errors on the funds to satisfactory conclusion, documents errors in breach/error reports.
- Assists the Manager in review and sign off on level H's administrative duties.
- Deputizes in the absence of he Manager. Attends Client meetings when required.
- Assists in the development of team members by training and developing in the associated tasks, using coaching skills where necessary.
- Reviews and completes various number of administrative duties within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Fluent English skills (verbally and written).
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70618
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1819237