BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Prog & Proj Mgmt - Office of HR CAO
This role will support the HR Chief Administrative Officer in managing various strategic and operational deliverables for the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and global HR function. The Chief Administrative Office (CAO team) works with the CHRO and the HR Executive Team to help shape the initiatives, business management activities and communications that support the function’s strategic priorities and day-to-day operations.
People Planning & Strategy – partners with stakeholders to plan and administer programs that may include but are not limited to:
· HR’s real estate footprint
· Employee recognition and engagement
· HR communications and intranet resources
· Reporting and metrics
· Process redesign and simplification
Administration & Operations - Manages projects related to business plans, governance & risk related items, internal communications and implementation of policies, standards, processes, and/or strategic projects including:
· Operating Plan: Assist CAO leaders in the development of the operating plan including but not limited to:
· Staff/non-staff expenses
· Major project expenditures
· Process approvals
· Strategic Project/Program Management:
· Assist in developing strategic plans, using superior knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Contributes to the achievement of area objectives
· Analyzes project implementation status and provides feedback and solutions on how to improve or drive progress
· Identify opportunities for process improvements and best practice adoption across the department/group
· In conjunction with the management team, identify opportunities to shift administrative processes and change workflows to maximize efficiency and cost-saving opportunities
· Assist in preparation and development of Organizational announcements
· Prepare Project updates for key stakeholders
· Assist in the development and execution of scheduled Town Hall and Senior Leadership Team meetings
· Partner with CAO team and senior management to plan and execute executive off-sites, management meetings, etc.
· Works with the business/function management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require in-depth knowledge of business or function roles and organizational design.
· Works closely with senior management to understand their needs and provides appropriate guidance, direction, and communication
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
· 5-7 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
· Has the ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems
· Manages complexity while driving multiple projects with focus and prioritization
· Intellectually curious and data driven
· Displays exceptional judgment and exhibits go-getter qualities
· Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills; Ability to deliver a strategic message in an executive format
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70185
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR Solutions Center-HR06284
Requisition Number: 1819286