BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst - Client Solutions and Business Development team – Transfer Agency
- Take the lead in managing TA projects allocated to you by Team manager
- Evaluate Client TA operating models and develop solutions that supports the improvement of the TA product offering to our clients
- Ensure control and governance of projects through use of CAIR logs which are kept up to date through the project life cycle
- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions. Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
- Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
- Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Offers support to TA Operational teams who encounter complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70606
Organization: Transfer Agency Operation EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1819342