BNY Mellon Careers
(Supervisor) Outsourcing Oversight & Governance and Regulatory Reporting team – Transfer Agency
As the investment Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology.
We are an investment company and we provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in the markets all over the world.
We have always been at the forefront of innovation. Leading the way with new thinking, new solutions and new ways of doing business. The pioneering spirit of our founder Alexander Hamilton is instilled in the character of our people and our thinking
This position is for our BNY Mellon Transfer Agency (Asset Servicing – in either Dublin or Wexford location) team. The role includes responsibilities for:
- outsourcing oversight and governance for our global transfer agency servicing model.
- regulatory reporting obligations (including investor money, FATCA/ CRS etc.).
- building on our resilience and business continuity practices (to include planning, testing and execution of same for all sites).
- direct involvement in key initiatives, including strategic change and operational deliverables, for the business.
· The role follows established procedures, but the individual is encouraged to provide input towards a continuous improvement on our servicing models.
· As this is a supervisory role, there is requirement to manage others and allocate workloads, but the role should also allow the individual to work independently on own deliverables and objectives.
· The position requires the individual to manage and assess more complex situations, and to escalate issues to senior colleagues/ management as necessary.
· It encourages the individual to integrate knowledge and understanding of industry standards and practices, to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
· The role will offer support to TA Operational teams in planning and preparing for business continuity testing requirements.
· To ensure delivery of high quality and timely output of allocated work, including engagement with other key stakeholders internally and externally.
· To follow or to update/ maintain procedures and controls within the team/ department to ensure any identified gaps or control weaknesses are closed timely.
· Strong knowledge and solid understanding of Transfer Agency. 3 years + experience in financial services.
· Candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills and be able to work independently and under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
· Demonstrate consistent ability to deliver within deadlines, even under challenging circumstances while managing client expectations.
· Team player with demonstrable skills in developing effective relationships with internal teams and clients.
· Ability to adapt or act quickly to drive change by advocating innovative solutions and new ways of thinking.
· Problem solver with sound prioritisation & time management skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70606
Organization: Transfer Agency Operation EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1819342