BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Middle Office
- Responsible for, processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving complex inquiries.
- Coordinates with multiple internal stakeholders and external clients to gather and disseminate data-related information about transactions.
- Conducts research to gather information on complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for custodian bank reconciliations analysis (cash, asset and market value), break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks, daily portfolio valuation processes, account level pricing, net asset valuation calculations (NAV), monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement workflow and validation and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Focus is on gaining experiences and developing Middle Office skills and expertise.
- Escalates the most complex transactions to senior team members.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Collaborates with a group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to complex inquiries.
- Regularly interacts with clients in providing consultation and resolving complex inquiries and transactions.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Experience in a financial industry
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in people management
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills
- Business attitude
- Resistance to stress, ability to manage deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70547
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1819371