BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Reconciliation
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Trade Capture, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Cash processing, FATCA and Documents Management. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration, follows procedures to complete day-to-day tasks.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields. During first months of on-the job training you`ll be assigned to a buddy and be able to:
- Learn about market participants, such as executing broker, clearing house, prime broker, custodian
- Understand a wide range of financial products, include, but not limited to; equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, repurchase agreements, warrants, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
- Understand trade life cycle
- Cooperate with market participants worldwide
- Cooperate with other AIS Operations departments all around the world
- Use your English skills on a daily basis
Being part of our Reconciliation team your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Support our internal and external clients
- Support fund valuation
- Data investigation using information from different vendors
- Checking work of less experienced team members
- Supporting juniors with their tasks
- Independent resolution of more complex issues
- Providing training to new joiners and share knowledge with less experienced staff
- Participation in testing
- Participation in cross trainin
- Participation in job shadowing
- Participation in team presentations
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Participation in key controls creation
- Risk Management – escalation to Supervisor/Manager in case of operational risk occurrence
If you like:
- Working in a group
- Practicing your English
- Developing Excel skills
- Developing your analytical skills
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
We are waiting for you!
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Package
- Ability to work under pressure while consistently meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with data consistency and correctness
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
- Ability to adapt to change
- Proactive in self-training
- Technical knowledge how financial instruments works - both listed and unlisted. Instrument types include, but are not limited to, equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps would be beneficial
- An in-depth technical knowledge of middle office and/or back office procedures gained within a cross-product operations role would be beneficial
- Participation in projects & students organizations are additional asset
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: dependant on the team but usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70569
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1819372