BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Fund/Client Accounting
- Reporting to the Group Manager, the Lead Manager is responsible for leading a staff of 15-30 accounting professionals who perform the financial administration for mutual fund, separate account, commingled trust and/or limited partnership entities.
- This position is responsible for coordinating all activities to ensure that all accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- He/she handles complex accounting issues and provides resolution in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- This position has a high level of interaction with the client.
- He/she is expected to promote consistency across all product areas, support peers and cross-functional initiatives, share ideas/efficiencies and promote best practices.
- He/she is also responsible for identifying and implementing system/process improvements designed to reduce risk and promote efficiency.
- Extensive industry experience with particular focus on managerial experience.
- Experience in managing accounting for all types of funds (separate accounts, limited partnerships, mutual funds and commingled funds).
- In-depth experience with securities accounting/processing and financial markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of investment accounting, performance, reconciliation and reporting systems.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70505
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1819400