BNY Mellon Careers
Benefits Delivery Specialist, EMEA HR Solutions Center
Job Purpose: To assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits delivery service to employees, HR, benefits vendors, consultants, and other third party stakeholders.
• Day-to-day operation of EMEA Benefits arrangements including acting as the point of escalation for the team for complex benefits and pension queries
• Assist with the design, review and maintenance of benefits and wellbeing communication materials as required: brochures, policies, procedures, intranet content, presentations, posters, emails.
• Day-to-day management of the MyHR queries portal ensuring all benefits queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently and within the required SLAs
• Adhering to internal Third Party Governance requirements and working with vendors as required
• Assist with the delivery of training and developing guidelines as necessary to HR colleagues to ensure they are well equipped to manage employees’ benefits related queries and administer benefits correctly
• Responsible for managing the MyHR queries portal and answering benefits related tickets within stated SLAs and escalating when necessary
• Responsible for managing and troubleshooting all outsourced third party activity: Company cars administration, death-in-service claims, long-term disability claims, pension fund requests
• Team cover as required
• Manage pension fund queries and company cars for different countries (ordering, follow-up invoices…)
• Manage the renewal of the Medical Scheme including checking membership data and re-charging of the invoice as required, Point of contact for medical queries (DKV hospitalisation)
• Oversight of long-term disability cases ensuring they are being administered effectively and act as an escalation point of contact for HR, Payroll, third party administrators, and insurers
• Support Mobility Team including participating organisation to the annual Mobility Fairs and local point of contact for communication related to Mobility (strike…)
• Monitor assigned solutions and ensures all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organization standards as well as country laws policies and regulations or industry standards. Escalate complex observations to higher level staff.
• Work with Payroll and Finance to ensure effective management and co-ordination of benefit payments
• Production of annual Benefits Cost Analysis report
• Managing salary deductions for benefits such as healthcare scheme contributions, company cars BIK and payments to providers
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Competent use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organisational skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans
• Good at building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75044
Organization: HR Solutions Center-HR06284
Requisition Number: 1819425