BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Client Processing
The Investor Reporting team are responsible for the production, reconciliation and distribution of investor based reporting that includes Valuations, CTV, CGT, Custody Statements, Cash Statements and Contract Notes. The role involves supporting clients with the administration of their production and ensuring all reporting is distributed within regulatory and service level guide lines.
The team is made up of 9 individuals in the UK and 4 individuals offshore.
• Production reconciliation and monitoring
• Production of probate valuations
• Quality assurance of production and dispatch
• CGT application maintenance and reconciliation
• Support clients in the coordination of major production runs
• Communicate with internal departments, clients and 3rd party vendors
• Be involved in and take responsibility for the delivery of projects
• Prepare key metric for management
• Valuation amendments and audit
• System testing
• Query handling
• Any other duties as required
• Strong communications skills
• Strong reconciliation skills
• Demonstrate attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Corporate event and investment transaction knowledge
• Valuation/CGT/Tax reporting knowledge
• Report production experience
• Managing projects
• Pershing systems knowledge
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70609
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1900019