BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Middle Office
- Work in the team liaising directly with counterparties spread across the globe.
- Support day-to-day trade life cycle activities, including an active dialogue with interested parties be it by phone or email querying a variety of issues looking for a timely resolution for transactions executed by our Clients.
- Work in a very fast paced environment dealing with market and custody cut offs.
- Generate and provide information to questions from internal and external peers and our Clients.
- Cooperate, communicate and interact effectively being an intermediary for all of the above generating reports staying on top of all assigned tasks and duties.
- Ensure Trades are confirmed with the brokers in a timely manners, with exceptions investigated, reported and resolved.
- Extensive training on SWIFT, financial markets, systems, custody and market requirements in all involved countries.
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as with other locations (US, EMEA & APAC).
- Familiarizing yourselves with our firm’s culture.
- Gathering knowledge from seasoned and tenured colleagues.
- Multiple behavioral trainings.
- Working in a VERY fast paced environment dealing with deadlines.
- Comparing information from different sources making sound decisions.
- Constantly developing your analytical skills.
- Working with Excel and a set of internal and external applications.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- At least advanced English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A drive towards Broker and Client (phone and email) interactions.
- Previous experience in a similar role or general knowledge around economy, mutual funds and client services.
- High motivation & willingness to learn and communicate effectively within the team.
- Interest in financial markets and stock exchange trades.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups.
- Language training courses.
- Onsite kindergarten.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Location: Aquarius Building, ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: Flexibly switching between shifts 9:00-17:30, 10:00-18:30.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70550
Organization: MOCSD Service Delivery-HR17225
Requisition Number: 1900029