BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Client Service
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical Treasury Services questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- Maintain strong operational relationships with our clients (mainly banks and financial institutions) and assist in managing Treasury Services' client relationships;
- Provide product training, organize client seminars and assist clients with operational implementations and service issues as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 - 5 years banking experience, preferably within client services;
- Knowledge of international payment and trade services will be an advantage;
- Ability to learn new products and understand products/clients issues comprehensively;
- Strong client orientation and teamwork spirit;
- Proactive & keen work attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Incumbent will be required to support clients for our Vietnam business. Good command of Viet language, both oral and written, is essential.
- Travelling to Vietnam is required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1900180