BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Business Analysis Consultant
- Analyzes, defines and prioritizes the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture
- Provides consultation to IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing cross-functional applications or systems.
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes requirements using standard processes and templates, and translates into functional design and use case documents.
- Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions
- Participates and provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation.
- Consults internal business groups on requirements, functional architecture and implementation.
- Tracks scope and change throughout the remainder of the initiative utilizing formal requirements management principles, including change control and requirements traceability.
- Participates in industry forums and keeps current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise.
- Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future.
- Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives.
- Provides consultation to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in analysis required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60141
Organization: Pershing Technology-HR06376
Requisition Number: 1900206