BNY Mellon Careers
Recuiting Manager - Wealth Management
We are in search of an experienced Recruiting Manager who will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process and strategy for the Wealth Management business, with a focus on the west coast talent needs. The ideal candidate is highly experienced, and provides high touch recruitment advice to the business leaders. This role is an individual contributor role, however there may be opportunities to manage in the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute on a Recruiting strategy that meets the business goals
- Create a compelling candidate experience
- Ability to recruit for a wide range of roles, from junior level Analysts to senior level Portfolio Managers
- Partner with the business stakeholders to ensure successful results
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent
- Manage an efficient and effective process, utilizing our Taleo ATS and other tools, such as LinkedIn and Avature
- Key Competencies: Client Orientation, Driving execution, building organizational talent
- Experience with direct sourcing, but comfortable flexing to a contingency/retained search approach when necessary
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required with 10 years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR
· Must have business knowledge consistent with being able to administer actions on behalf of the assigned business or business partner group
· Must maintain knowledge of competitors (may have high regional focus) and implications for business. Must be able to identify people implications of function actions
· This role is a manager of managers; knowledge, communication, business and change management skills of a high level are required
· Represents the HR function on business related issues such as conferences, M&A activities. An advanced degree or certification with the certification consistent with local practice such as SPHR in the US is preferred
Desired Skills and Experience
· Proven track record covering Wealth Management recruiting highly desired
· Leadership skills and experience
· Strong multi-tasker
· Highly Motivated
· Proactive, self-starter
· Superior communication skills, with an ability to influence
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 32705
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HRBP IM MG-HR08345
Requisition Number: 1900232