BNY Mellon Careers
Internship, Regulatory Administration Team
- drafting and preparing various forms of documents,
- preparing board and committee meeting materials,
- assisting in other departmental and company initiatives, as applicable.
- Extensive training package on documents preparation as well as introduction to applicable investment company regulations
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Familiarize with corporate culture
- Working and learning from professionals
- Multiple behavioral training
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Advanced English proficiency
- High motivation & willingness to learn (self-starters)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interested working both individually and collaboratively within a team
- Contract of employment via agency
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care
- OK System Sport Card
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: Flexible, 3-5 days/week, 4-6 hours/day
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS33
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1900274