BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, Communications, BNY Mellon Digital Office
- Establishes responsive and results-driven relationship with BNY Mellon’s Head of Digital and cross-enterprise representatives of the firm’s Digital Council.
- Builds collaborative relationships with Marketing and Communications colleagues throughout the global network and aligns with broader enterprise objectives and business goals.
- Develops and executes against a global multi-stakeholder, multi-channels external communications strategy and plan that aligns across BNY Mellon lines of business. Involves others in decision-making to secure buy-in. Actively, seeks input to make timely and well-informed decisions. Considers all relevant factors and makes sound decisions. Heavy emphasis on maintaining strong relationships with target media.
- Possesses deep knowledge of using social media to promote narratives and amplify news; has proven track record with earned social media posts.
- Able to turn around stories and content quickly – finding news pegs and angles that attract high readership.
- Develop submitted bylines, blogs and other online content for use externally and internally.
- Manage internal communications channels and platforms to promote written and video content, coordinating with other BNY Mellon internal communications colleagues and technology partners.
- Acts as subject matter expert in Digital field. Stays connected to emerging issues and trends, and their impact on BNY Mellon’s business. Studies industry competitors and thought leaders. Stays aware of key Digital industry events held globally.
- Develops, refreshes and ensures standard operating procedures and policies are being adhered to. Challenges the status quo to raise standards and common practices. Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
- Promotes a sense of urgency and establishes individual accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required; advanced degree and FINRA license 7 preferred 15+ years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 09704
Job: Communications/Corp Affairs
Organization: IS Other New-HR17164
Requisition Number: 1900343