BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Group Manager, Client Service
The position is responsible for overseeing the service relationship with one of our largest clients. Leading a team of service directors with distinct product capabilities, the role holder is responsible for monitoring and improving enterprise wide client experience; providing a senior level point of focus to client and internal stakeholders for client experience, service quality and product performance matters; developing and driving an efficient, effective and streamlined service for the client. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Develops and implements policies to ensure client satisfaction and leads key client service initiatives; maintains familiarity with industry best practices and seeks opportunities to implement as appropriate.
- Partner with the commercial relationship management team, product management team, service director team and colleagues in client service delivery teams to develop and drive strategic plans for enhancing service model and client experience.
- Participates in long-term or strategic planning for the Client Services/Support function designed to improve the overall client service experience and improve team productivity and quality.
- Resolves the most complex issues or inquiries from senior-level or key individuals at clients, as needed and maintains relationships with senior business leaders to report client trends and needs.
- May provide forward-looking and strategic insight on client issues to drive future revenue growth.
- Sets strategic priorities on initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Determines needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manages a client service/support area through other managers.
- Responsible for the achievement of area goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- As a member of the Global Service Director leadership team responsible for assisting the Global Head of Service Directors in developing and driving enterprise-wide client experience service director strategic initiatives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- MBA preferred.
- 10-15 years of total work experience with at least 3-5 years of management experience preferred.
- Prefer extensive financial services experience across multiple products and demonstrated seniority in prior service management positions and/or extensive product development expertise and experience
- Given the diverse and global nature of the client, and the BNYM service and products received some travel is expected
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Everett
Internal Jobcode: 70098
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1900365