BNY Mellon Careers
Team Lead, Client Services - Markets Collateral Management and Segregation
- Manages the Singapore APAC Service Delivery team in Markets Collateral Management and Segregation responsible for providing quality support to clients with transactions and resolving operational issues on a daily basis.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Actively develops a strong network of relationships across internal & external stakeholders to leverage the entire organization.
- Adapts approach and demeanor to match the shifting demands of different people and situations. Must display tact and diplomacy in difficult and or awkward situations as well strong influencing skills.
- Leads and manages change while maintaining operational sustainability.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses broad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Cultivates innovation through a thorough understanding of operational processes, and the creative application of technological or process improvements.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and seeks opportunities to implement as appropriate.
- Maintains relationships with business leaders to report client trends and needs, assists in opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Communicates the company's strategic vision. Translates the strategy into aligned measurable goals for self and teams. Provides direction, delegates, prioritizes, overcomes obstacles, and identifies solutions to achieve goals.
- Responsible for effective management of the performance management process in the region, development of staff and achievement of employee engagement objectives.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Resolves highly complex or non-routine issues or inquiries from senior-level or key individuals at clients, as needed.
- Sets policies and procedures for the team managed, ensuring adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- MBA or relevant industry certifications preferred.
- 5-7 years of capital markets experience
- 1-3 years of experience as a manager of an operational area and/or client services team strongly preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70100
Organization: Global Clearing Services-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1900368