BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Client Service - Markets Collateral Management & Segregation
- As a Senior SME (Subject Matter Expert) within Markets Collateral Management & Segregation, you will be responsible for driving key changes across operational teams. Projects span the spectrum from operational efficiencies, to new product implementation, to regulatory initiatives.
- Use in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts
- Propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration use in-depth client knowledge
- Cultivates innovation through a thorough understanding of operational processes
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Japanese language skills are preferred in order to interpret local regulations and market documents.
- Actively develops a strong network of relationships across internal & external stakeholders to leverage the entire organization and to drive execution.
- Tact and diplomacy in difficult and or awkward situations as well strong influencing skills is required
- Leads and manages change whilst maintaining operational sustainability.
- Participates in or leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management, delivering significant improvements to the client experience, team productivity and quality.
- Communicates the company's strategic vision. Translates the strategy into aligned measurable goals for self. Provides direction, delegates, prioritizes, overcomes obstacles, and identifies solutions to achieve goals.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- MBA or relevant industry certifications preferred
- 5-7 years’ of capital markets experience
- Client facing and project management experience is strongly preferred
- Japanese written and spoken language skills is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70103
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1900370