BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Information Security Analyst- Cyber Security Analytics Engineer
- Responsible for understanding the Cyber Security Threat Landscape and applying innovative solutions to address threats using analytics
- Build analytics that can be applied to the discovery and tracking of advanced adversaries
- Assess N-Cloud Data Center Architecture (traditional, hybrid and public cloud ) for Security Attack Surface , identify the data sources , logs and events necessary to analyze insider and outsider threats
- Design and Develop necessary Data Integrations to pull/push data into /out of Security Analytics Platforms
- Look for innovation and creativity in technology design
- Deliver quality code within controlled environments using formal release management and continuous integration structures
- Keep up to date with current trends, tactics, and vulnerabilities in the security space
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial services and security domain
- Adapt to a large and diverse program portfolio across multiple locations with a range of integration and analytics technologies
- Experience with data onboarding , ingestion and configuration of logs in Splunk
- Experience in developing dashboards in Splunk, Tableau or Qlik
- Understanding of service orientated multi-tiered application architecture utilizing web service standards and protocols (REST, JSON)
- Previous experience in Identity and Access Management Risk identification preferred
- Comfortable working with geographically dispersed team
- Familiar with release management and version control including GIT
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Comfortable with a range of project and software development methodologies – experience with agile scrum preferable
- Ability to problem solve and performance tune in a high paced development environment
- Familiar with data modeling
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, micro services, API Management, and container architecture (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Previous experience in AWS (IaaS, PaaS) , Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Office 365) architecture, design and development
- Exposure to Machine Learning concepts and algorithms is highly preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-California-Palo Alto
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1900420