BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Processing (Fixed Term Contract - 15 months)
Client Billing is a function within the Finance department at Pershing EMEA. The main objective of the role is to bill clients accurately and on time. You will have constant interaction with colleagues across EMEA, US and India. Communication skills and an eagerness for personal development are essential. Technical skills such as Microsoft Excel and knowledge of either Pershing’s internal systems or another billing system is preferred.
- Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
- Manages moderate to complex external client issues.
- Directly advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
- Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Participates in product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Provides support to lower level client processing roles.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Fixed term contract till end of May 2020
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70604
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1900503