BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Information Security Analyst– Next Generation Threat Detection and Analytics
- Responsible for understanding the Cyber Security Threat Landscape and applying innovative solutions to address threats using analytics
- Responsible for identifying Treat Detection Use cases in modern workload ecosystem and implementing the techniques to surface these threats
- Build analytics that can be applied to the discovery and tracking of advanced adversaries
- Assess N-Cloud Data Center Architecture (traditional, hybrid and public cloud ) for Security Attack Surface , identify the data sources , logs and events necessary to analyze insider and outsider threats
- Look for innovation and creativity in technology design
- Deliver quality code within controlled environments using formal release management and continuous integration structures
- Keep up to date with current trends, tactics, and vulnerabilities in the security space
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial services and security domain
- Experience and understanding of modern workloads ecosystem, including, SD-WAN, Software and Host based Firewalls, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud – Azure and AWS IaaS, Containers, Micro Services, CI/CDD pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in out of the box thinking and implementation of innovative threat detection techniques using Splunk and/or other platforms
- Experience in working with cross functional teams to collaborate and socialize threat detection techniques and results
- Solid understanding of MITRE and/or similar threat frameworks
- Experience in Threat Detection
- Comfortable working with geographically dispersed team
- Comfortable with a range of project and software development methodologies – experience with agile scrum preferable
- Ability to problem solve and performance tune in a high paced development environment
- Exposure to Machine Learning concepts and algorithms is highly preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-California-Palo Alto
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1900506