BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Information Security Analyst – Advanced Cyber Security Visualization
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to understand and identify visualization requirements that help BNY Mellon to surface interesting data related to security events and incidents
- Conduct Proof of Concepts of visualization using Neo4J and other modern platforms
- Identify and implement platforms required for advanced visualization
- Build and socialize visualization models with cross functional stake holders
- Implement relevant machine learning algorithms for visualizing security information
- Look for innovation and creativity in technology design
- Deliver quality code within controlled environments using formal release management and continuous integration structures
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial services and security domain
- Adapt to a large and diverse program portfolio across multiple locations with a range of integration and analytics technologies
- Formal education and experience in Visualization Theory and models
- Demonstrated experience in developing data loading mechanism within Graph/similar databases
- Experience in query languages supported by graph databases
- Demonstrated experience in out of the box thinking and implementation of innovative visualization models to provide visibility to security data
- Experience in working with cross functional teams to collaborate and socialize visualization rationale, outputs and models and how these help for efficient security and threat monitoring
- Previous experience in visualization platforms like Tableau, Qlick, Siren, Keylines etc.
- Experience in implementing machine learning models to identify patterns and recommendations
- Background in IT Infrastructure ecosystem that incudes Hybrid and Public Cloud models
- Comfortable working with geographically dispersed team
- Comfortable with a range of project and software development methodologies – experience with agile scrum preferable
- Ability to problem solve and performance tune in a high paced development environment
- Exposure to Machine Learning concepts and algorithms is highly preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-California-Palo Alto
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1900508