BNY Mellon Careers
HR Senior Advisor
- Executes the delivery of HR solutions
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to more complex aspects of Year-End Compensation Planning, Annual Talent review and Succession planning, Performance Management and Manager feedback across a specified client group and in daily activities such as new hire offers/internal promotions assisting with development plans
- Delivers and executes a full spectrum of HR solutions and services to a specified internal client group
- Provide guidance to junior level team members
- Intake and triage within set guidelines on sensitive and complex Employee Relations cases, Separations, Manager Inquiries, offering coaching and support to Managers based in the Australia offices
- Acts as an escalation point on more complex matters for HRBPs, LOB and Centre of Excellences (COEs)
- May coordinate workflow and provide coaching and guidance to less experienced staff
- Delivers, execute and collaborate on regional HR projects
- Will work closely with Senior Leadership across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5-7 years’ of progressive related experience
- Ability to partner with other COEs to include L&D, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, HR Governance and Control and the business
- An understanding of a large matrix organization along with a Financial Service or Professional Service background is preferred
- Experience dealing with local Australian employment laws and end to end Employee Relations experience such as grievances, disciplinary issues and conflict management is essential
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 33439
Organization: HR Institutional Intl-HR08684
Requisition Number: 1900644