BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Client Reporting/Performance
- Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
- Work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service, with pro-active client dealings and prompt turnaround and tracking of queries and resolution of issues.
- Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
- Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
- Conduct change management activities (e.g. new benchmarks, fund restructures etc).
- Actively maintain accurate client information held in the GRS database.
- Actively maintain accurate client documentation and procedures.
- Proactively identify efficiencies and improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- Participate on project teams to support team initiatives, including User Acceptance Testing.
- Proactively identify and pursue own training needs.
- Promote a positive and professional work environment.
- Expecting at least 2-3 years work experience – ability to communicate directly with clients and explain their reports.
- Investment performance/risk knowledge preferable.
- Accounting background would be desirable
- Experience in the preparation of analytical or financial reports or numerical data.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis and checking of figure work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Finance/Statistics/Maths related experience or degree is preferred.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70097
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1900667