BNY Mellon Careers
IM EMEA Marketing – Product Marketing Manager
To develop market-leading selling systems and ensure all product-related collateral is in line with positioning, compliant and updated on an ongoing basis.
Lead in the development new marketing collateral for wholesale and institutional channels, including but not limited to the promotion of BNY Mellon Investment Management’s core capabilities, new product launches and marketing campaigns.
Additionally, working with wider Product Marketing team to review, monitor and update the product selling systems for BNY Mellon Investment Management EMEA’s focus funds and strategies on an ongoing basis.
BNY Mellon Investment Management (BNY Mellon IM) is the world's largest multi-boutique investment organisation, with US$1.7 trillion in assets under management. It is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s 10 largest investment managers.*
It encompasses BNY Mellon’s affiliated investment management firms, wealth management services and global distribution companies, such as Insight Investment, Newton Investment Management and Alcentra. More information can be found at www.bnymellon.com.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
*According to Pensions & Investments, May 2017. Based on total worldwide AUM data as of 31st December 2017
- Support the Head of Product Marketing in the development and maintenance of market-leading selling systems and ensure all material is approved and distributed according to marketing processes and in line with compliance guidelines
- Lead in the development of new marketing collateral for wholesale and institutional channels, working with BNY Mellon Investment Management boutiques, distribution and product strategy/development teams to ensure messaging resonates with target client types
- Working with wider team and investment boutiques to manage the ongoing updates for all focus fund and strategy selling systems and ensure the most up to date version is distributed to sales as well as included on external channels
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders to ensure updates are provided in a timely manner on an ongoing basis
- Continuously look for opportunities to ensure the production and distribution of the product of selling systems is efficient
- Ensure the effective translation of all selling systems to ensure all regions are given consistent information in order to go to market on products
- To support the Head of Product Marketing in the liaison with Boutique partners and ensure that information is gathered and then clearly communicated on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for product data and messaging accuracy in all communication channels and to ensure that new product requirements are weaved into the information databases
- Support colleagues in Programme Management team in the creation of bespoke collateral for Pan-European and regional campaigns
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department
Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness
Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach
Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business
Building Organizational Talent:
Operational Decision Making
People Management Competencies:
Attracting & Retaining Organisational Talent
Developing & Coaching Others
Managing for Results
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level):
MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers):
Ideally degree educated and holder of IMC qualification
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 51926
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1900696