BNY Mellon Careers
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization, and global distribution companies. Our goal is to build and deliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. Through our global network we have developed a significant understanding of local requirements. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our teams. With extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned giving programs, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach their goals.
- Works in tandem with internal wholesalers to identify business opportunities
- Focuses on building a strong technological expertise for product sales and demonstrations.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Assists in performing core activities supporting the life cycle of sales, including technology product sales, implementations and demonstrations.
- Assists in supporting new business and ensures all client-related onboarding aspects are completed.
- Supports Business Development analytics, tracks individual targets and may connect with relationship managers.
- May coordinate with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to track current clients and potential targets.
- Engages with CRM systems required to track client activities and systems used to run sales analysis to ensure they are working properly.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience in sales preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70040
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1900762