BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Service
Accounting Knowledge Specialist
The Accounting Knowledge Specialist is a “Subject Matter Expert” in one or more functional areas within Eagle’s product suite. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to quickly triage and resolve complex client issues. Accounting Knowledge Specialists should have a deep understanding of fund or investment accounting treatments and practices. Experience with Eagle products or other complex integrated systems is a plus. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow their technical skills. Knowledge Specialist must also have solid communication skills and be able to effectively correspond with clients, Client Operation Managers, engineers, and Product Owners.
Specific job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Own, investigate, and troubleshoot complex client issues in the Eagle suite, specifically with our accounting product.
· Identify, recreate, resolve and/or escalate complex problems. Provide timely solutions or “workarounds” to our clients.
· Document issue resolutions & best practices contributing to Eagle’s knowledge base.
· Build solid strategic partnerships with Client Operation Managers and our clients to better understand their business needs.
· Prioritize issues across our global client base within R&D agile teams work queues
· Identify product gaps or inefficiencies and work with R&D to improve overall product design.
· Provide knowledge transfer sessions or demos on new products or features
· Collaborate with R&D to develop problem isolation tools, improved logging, and better diagnostics.
· Publish or review technical documentation on advanced concepts, including development of content for knowledge base articles, white papers, and troubleshooting guides.
· Travel: The Knowledge Specialist role is expected to have occasional travel, up to
10%. Knowledge Specialist may have the opportunity to visit clients to offer advanced training, observe operational users, provide product usage recommendations, and assist with workflow reviews.
The ideal candidate will possess some or all of the following traits:
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills.
· Proven ability to define problems, analyze and resolve complex issues.
· Experience with the financial services industry, preferably operational Fund or Investment Accounting. Experience on Eagle products is a plus.
· Experience as a business system analyst
· Experience providing excellent customer service.
· Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients, Client Operation Managers, and R&D
· Strong critical and strategic thinking skills.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as needed.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
· Experience with some of the following is preferred: Microsoft Office, relational databases, SQL.
· Flexibility to support Market hours and do some after-hours work when necessary.Client Service - IC3 Works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon. Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base. Provides individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing an array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon. Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed. Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration. Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Helps develop process improvements. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Supports multiple, complex client accounts..
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 70104
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1900772