BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Application Delivery Services with German
This role involves assisting in the effective and efficient delivery of the support function to ensure the on-going provision of a proactive, professional and business focused Application Functional Service to the business in line with relevant standards.
- Functional Support
- Take ownership of functional issues reported by the business until resolution using a defined incident management process and a designated incident management system.
- Problem Analysis and recording of problem details
- Filter out non-system issues and provide guidance to business users
- Communicating system issues, updates and progress to business users
- Tracking Issues and resolutions and providing statistics and analysis
- Escalating to Vendor where necessary
- Ensure adequate procedures/solutions are in place to avoid reoccurrence after the resolution of a problem and ensure a preventative measure is put in place
- Creation and review of incident handling procedures, business problem reporting procedures and SLA’s
- Keeping up to date with System enhancements and new functionalities offered by vendors and developments in market place
- Release Management
- Participation in release planning with BNYM Europe and Vendors
- Review of release notes and documentation
- Co-ordination of testing, ensuring Functional, Regression &UAT has been completed and sign-offs received prior to implementing any system changes. Report any problems to vendor for resolution
- Co-ordination of system maintenance and upgrades. Agree and communicate time schedules for roll out of new releases and perform planning with Europe
System Change requests
Liaising with system users to identify changes and new functionalities required.
Prioritisation with business and the Oversight Committee.
Organising development quotes & deliverable dates.
Co-ordinating and participating in requirements gathering and specification reviews.
Co-ordination of testing and sign-offs
Manage roll-out of new requirements - Agree and communicate time schedules for completion of milestones and monitor progress against deadlines
Communicate to the business when new functionality becomes available.
Organise and chair regular meetings with local operations to stay up to date with their system needs
Post implementation reviews.
Recommend application functional training to the business as required.
Ensure on-going operational issues and outages are logged.
Maintain contacts with system vendors and technical support.
Participate in vendor management process.
Participation in Projects & Testing
Be an Application Expert providing consultancy and guidance to business on applications supported
Assist Project Teams understand, prepare and document business requirements.
Participate in testing meetings.
Work with the business to identify opportunities for better system use. Provide application functional training to the business as required.
Work with project managers during project planning phase to agree deliverables, resources and timeframes
Work with project teams to develop business requirements documents and review Functional Design’s as required.
Participate in writing/running test scripts.
Updating test results and providing feedback to project manager.
Ensure proper handover, training and procedures received from project teams so that new system/functionality can be supported. Handover from Project phase to maintenance/support phase.
Work as a link between Operations and Project teams
- Keep line managers updated and escalate issues appropriately.
- Keep team updated with changes, new business etc.
- Liaise effectively with other departments in order to support overall The Bank of New York Mellon service.
- Sound functional knowledge of Valuations, Accounts and other Fund Administration Functions
- Sound functional knowledge of the Xentis application will be desirable
- Candidates must be fluent in German, writing & speaking.
- Prior experience documenting procedures, creating Business Requirement Documents, Planning and Coordinating User Acceptance Testing and implementing new systems/processes.
- In-depth knowledge of BNYM FA platforms.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel, Project, Word, Visio, Lotus Notes and other relevant office systems
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet project deadlines/milestones
- Excellent individual, teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, dependability, flexibility and reliability
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Problem Solving – Logical approach to problem solving
- Problem Solving – Including relevant resources to resolve problems
- Problem Solving – Documentation of results and sharing of knowledge
- Organisation, Problem Solving, Communication, Analytical, Time management, Leadership, dependability, flexibility and reliability.
- Business Service Management and Support
- Project Management
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70169
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1900897