BNY Mellon Careers
Ld Analyst, Trustee&Depositary
Lead Analyst, Client Services Team, Trustee & Depositary
Contributes to maintain and strengthen the depositary bank monitoring program while developing controls, reviewing processes and procedures, sharing best practices and regulatory updates across the depositary bank.
- Review and monitor Real Estate and Private Equity transactions
- Support Manager as required in preparing documentation for client meetings and Board of Directors meetings as required
- Interact with Clients, service providers, counterparties and Auditors as required
- Oversee daily oversight checks on the Depositary clients as assigned and report findings to the Manager
- Support the implementation of new business or products
- Follow the procedures and controls designed to ensure activity is performed according to regulatory requirements
- Pro-active participation in team meetings and providing training to other team members
- Identify and implement Client specific value added controls
- Work with colleagues, including those within the outsourcing model, to ensure timely and accurate completion of reporting
- University degree. Preferably Business administration, Law, or similar subject.
- Any additional qualifications in financial markets will be a plus. (Masters, Diploma, etc)
- 5 years of experience in the Fund Industry is required – experience in Real Estate and Private Equity transaction monitoring is essential
- Attention to detail, motivation and willing to learn and make a career in financial services
- Perfect command of English. Any additional languages would be considered as an advantage
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of laws and regulations and of the custody and accounting principles applicable to funds.
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to deal with different custody and fund administration systems.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70617
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1901002