BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Product Management - Liquidity Services
BNY Mellon Markets Collateral Management provides collateral solutions to global market participants. Through the efficient and optimal collateralization of trading and counterparty exposures, Collateral Management assists its clients in managing risk, capital and liquidity via its ability to provide the broadest market, transaction and client coverage across several asset classes globally. As a member of the Collateral Management team, you will be part of a global market leader, working with a world class group in multiple global locations and servicing some of the largest clients worldwide.
Responsibilities for Lead Analyst, Product Management:
• Supports product management and product development through pricing, sales support, and providing inputs to marketing strategy.
• Researches the demands, risks, regulatory environment of the applicable markets to develop products.
• Supports more experienced colleagues with relevant competitive, market and/or financial analyses to gain breadth/depth of knowledge in relevant products, services and platforms.
• Performs technical training, demonstrations and develops user documentation to provide feedback on enhancements for assigned product(s). Follows and completes activities outlined in product development process and conducts focused research on specific topics.
• Assists more senior Product Managers on developing and delivering the product to market.
• Supports more senior Product Managers in building client-focused, strategic business cases for firm offerings in the marketplace through relevant research and analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment.
• Works with more experienced Product Management on product pricing.
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing market data and sales data required by Product Managers for accurate pricing.
• May help relationship managers, sales staff, and other product managers perform technical trainings or demonstrations for potential clients.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and profitability of assigned product.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree and background in marketing/finance preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred. MBA or CFA preferred. Product Leadership Certification preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70239
Job: Global Markets
Organization: Liquidity Services / Margin-HR15304
Requisition Number: 1901048