BNY Mellon Careers
Prj't Lead App Dev
- Experience in developing web Applications using OOPs Concepts, Java, J2EE, UI technologies and SQL.
- Good experience with core Java, J2EE frameworks, web services, Angular JS, MySQL/Oracle/Sybase Database.
- Expertise on Framework like SPRING/SPRING BOOT.
- Experience on any Web or application server like Apache, Websphere, Tomcat etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile/Waterfall).
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle. The right candidate would be a full stack developer with minimum 6 or more years of experience in OOPs Concepts, Java, J2EE, UI technologies (Java Script, Html/CSS, Web 2.0, Angular JS, JQuery), Angular 6, SQL database experience.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60625
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1901056