BNY Mellon Careers
Custody client service representative
- Work with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Support clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Apply problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Use communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provide clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and direct them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverage a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitor client inquiries and escalate non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Track information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Support a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. At least 3 years of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and strong client services experience in South Asia preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1901125