BNY Mellon Careers
- Responsible for owning, coordinating, and working with our investment boutiques to complete client due diligence requests including RFPs, RFIs, Annuals, and multi-products.
- Participates in or leads activities related to proposal development. Writes proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Performs key activities such as vetting responses, drafting proposals, and engaging in research.
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP. Anticipates and resolves any compliance, legal, or regulatory review required for response.
- Works directly with the client engagement manager or the relationship management team to clarify proposal requirements.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Responsible for updating and/or coordinating the necessary updates required to be input into the RocketDocs database.
- Bachelors’ degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in proposal development preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70051
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1901150