BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Fund/Client Accounting
- Preparation of the NAV and fund accounting related activities.
- Calculation of Fund Accounting related numerical data for inclusion in Client and BNYM reporting.
- Maintain checklists and procedure documents relating to client and BNY Mellon reporting.
- Escalate to Supervisor any client related queries.
- Accurate record keeping - including source data, client & internal communications, client approval / sign off of information etc.
- Escalate any significant operational issues which arise in a timely manner. Ensure good knowledge of the various ETF Services functions applicable to an ETF product.
- Provide Authorized Participant support and ensure the team is providing complete and accurate data to exchanges and AP’s, clients and all relevant parties.
- Ensure work allocated by supervisors is completed in a timely, accurate fashion within agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls in accordance with the ETF Procedures Manual.
- Extensive training package on financial markets, systems, fund accounting. Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Familiarize with corporate culture.
- Working and learning from professionals.
- Multiple behavioral training
- Working in a group & practice your English
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- 1 years’ experience in the financial services, preferably in Fund Administration Industry.
- Proficiency in English
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: 9:00-17:15
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70510
Organization: Structured Funds-HR13245
Requisition Number: 1901205