BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Analyst, Client Processing
• Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
• Provides analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate transaction processing systems.
• Advises organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
• Provides direction to lower-level service roles in the successful delivery of support or service.
• Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
• Answers inquiries and resolves problems or issues.
• Assesses needs and suggests/promotes alternative approaches to service models.
• Participates in straightforward product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
• Solves problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
• Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
• Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to internal or external client response.
• May be responsible for allocating and checking work of support team members.
• May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred.
• Experience in brokerage processing is preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
What we can offer you:
• Full time contract of employment
• Competitive salary
• Health & Life Insurance
• Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
• Pension scheme
• Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
• Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
• A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70605
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1901263