BNY Mellon Careers
Exec Mgr, Recruitment (Head of Talent Acquisition – Operations Business)
The Global Head of Talent Acquisition –Operations will shape the TA vision and strategy for the Operations (Client Service Delivery) business. This key leadership role will oversee the Recruiting strategy and execution to support the business goals. He/she will lead, coach and develop a global recruiting team. This person would oversee the full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, marketing & branding, and diverse candidate pipeline development strategies to ensure that the business is attracting top talent focused on supporting our client’s operational needs. They will drive the best in class practices in recruitment and operational standards, drive efficiencies and foster an environment that focuses on client management and delivery.
The ideal candidate has had global recruiting experience and has either supported a large scale, global operations and/or technology business within a financial services firm. He or she is highly capable to handle the strategic recruitment of the role but also must execute on recruiting with a roll up their sleeves, can do attitude. This person will quickly develop effective partnerships with both their team as well as with executive committee members, as well as other key HR Partners across the centers of excellence (Compensation, HRBP, and Talent).
· Champion vision, mission and strategy of global TA road map and discipline
· Utilize knowledge of business needs/priorities to develop a technology recruiting strategy that ensure a diverse pipeline of talent
· Build a strong employer brand and strategy to attract and yield high quality candidates
· Work closely with Marketing Communications to develop recruiting collaterals and support materials to communicate value proposition leveraged through social networking, career sites, job descriptions and other employment related tools/resources
· Partner and build relationships with business stakeholders and HR CoE’s to create a robust and efficient recruiting process
· Create and share data driven analysis and insights with Executive Committee member of Operations (i.e. recruiting dashboards, hiring forecasts)
· Continue to optimize sourcing capabilities by reviewing and researching the best in class recruiting technologies
· Provide leadership, training, coaching and support to a global recruiting team
QualificationsAdvance degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree or certification. 16+ years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR;; minimum 10+ years of supervisory/management experience
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 75113
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR CSD-HR16444
Requisition Number: 1901293