BNY Mellon Careers
Inter. Rep, Client Processing
The AIS AEOI Reporting team is responsible for supporting alternative investment services clients with multiple facets relating to both FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and CRS (Common Reporting Standard). With teams in Ireland, India, Poland, the United States and Luxembourg is a global organization servicing clients around the world committed to assisting clients with various aspects of their funds due diligence and reporting obligations
• Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, investor document review and processing as well as updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
• Performs a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records as well as interpreting and handling exceptions where necessary.
• Investigates and corrects errors noted, with respect to FATCA/CRS details, in client accounts. Conducts independent analysis and records findings in investor accounts. Responsible for gathering and compiling data as needed to ensure account completeness for FATCA/CRS validation and reporting purposes.
• Serves as point of contact for clients for all FATCA/CRS related queries and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
• Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable internal and external FATCA and CRS regulations and policies, thereby ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
• Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
• Assists with the generation and filing (where applicable) of FATCA/CRS xml files to be submitted to the client and/or the applicable Tax Authority.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on several items concurrently and handle multiple deadlines
• Strong Communication skills (ability to communicate in French and/or German is a bonus)
• Strong Attention to detail
• Proficiency in Excel
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1901294