BNY Mellon Careers
Mgr, Client Processing
Job Description: Cash Processing and Funds Transfer is responsible for processing and verifying cash based transactions with clients, ensuring transfers are carried out without incident, and resolving any issues flagged by transfer systems. Sets-up payments, processing instructions, responds to client inquires, and ensures regulatory compliance.
Manages multiple Cash Processing & Fund Transfer teams or a large/specialized team responsible for providing quality support to clients with their transactions and processes. Provides guidance on identifying opportunities for providing quality support to clients. Teams are typically servicing most complex clients.
- Provides strategy direction for streamlining and optimization processes for teams; ensures integration with client groups;
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify and solve complex problems that arise with little or no precedent;
- Applies in-depth knowledge and expertise on service offerings; responsible for development of inter-department integration of transaction related requirements, ensuring delivery and quality standards;
- Develops process for quality improvement and systems to test and maintain cash processing and transactions management;
- Understands and effectively uses systems and technology required for cash movement, reconciliation, and trust accounting;
- Owns the quality and efficiency of the cash processing and fund transfer process. Determines and oversees implementation of projects to improve the system and process;
- Serves as a subject matter expert who identifies potential issues with cash processing and transfer systems and ensures necessary measures are taken to mitigate problems;
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Provides feedback at the most critical times.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Experience in financial services is preferred;
- Solid experience in BackOffice;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Brazil-Rio do Janeiro-Rio De Janeiro
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70602
Organization: Brazil Operations-HR13712
Requisition Number: 1901398