BNY Mellon Careers
Client Processing Analyst (Graduate Opportunities, Sept 2019)
Client Processing - Graduate Program
- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
- Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction. Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
- Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
The Operations Department in Manchester is recruiting students from all academic backgrounds, but especially those with data science, operations management, statistics, engineering, analytics, economics, business administration, or finance backgrounds. This opportunity will have a start date in September 2019.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70606
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1901426